English Plus Yoga
Students in this program attend regular English classes at ELC Los Angeles and ELC Boston each morning, Monday through Friday.
In the afternoons, students participate in an unlimited number of group yoga lessons at Yoga Works,
a highly regarded International Yoga Center located around the corner from ELC.
Lessons are offered in a variety of levels and styles ranging from gentle to moderate to vigorous.
Each yoga class focuses on three basic practices: breath (pranayama),
traditional poses (asanas) and deep relaxation (shavasana).
Students with any level of yoga experience are welcome to join the program. An intermediate level of English is required.
2-week program includes:
- 40 lessons of General English
- Pre-arrival registration at Yoga Works arranged by ELC
- First day initial consultation with a yoga advisor to put together a personalized yoga program
- ELC led visit to Yoga Works for tour, introduction to staff plus initial consultation
- Unlimited number of group yoga lessons for the duration of the course, any day of the week
- Complimentary yoga mat bag, water bottle and towel for student to keep
- Use of additional yoga materials and props included (students should bring loose, comfortable clothing)
Your inquiries and bookings will be handled by ESL - Language studies abroad without additional costs.